Once the icon of an era, the Ecto-1 has become a legend over 30 years of time and memories.
Although old and beat-up, the massive vehicle, like a giant beast with its hidden claws, is coming back with the familiar siren sound.
As deep wrinkles have lain on the faces of the heroes who hunted down ghosts with fantastic and secret devices, the body of Ecto-1, once pure white, is stained with dirt, full of bumps and scratches now.
However, the body, which powerfully runs forward with the engine making a noisy sound, is rich in various secret devices.
The gunner seat that pops out when the side door opens is exactly reproduced as seen in the movie.
Used to catch ghosts, the R.T.V. takes off from the bottom of the vehicle body also as it does in the movie.
The world's best model car ECTO-1 is over 40 inches long and of unbelievable quality.
In memory of the late Harold Allen Ramis, the development team of Blitzway presents you with a special memory along with the movie moving you.
- Product Size: 116 x 45 x 54 cm (Scale 1/6)
- Highly Detailed likeness of ECTO-1 from the GHOSTBUSTERS: AFTERLIFE, 2022
- Highly Detailed likeness of the 1959 Cadillac Miller-Meteor Ambulance
- Accurate roof rack and exterior structures
- Precise and detailed engine and underside
- Realistically designed structures and props
- 37 LED Light-up functions on the exterior & interior
- Rotating light bars with 2 motors
- Effect of Siren sound
- Features audio paly with USB & micro SD plug-in
- Fully openable of 5 doors and bonnet
- Interlocking of front wheels and steering wheel
- Turnable 4 Wheels
- 4 Ghostbusters' figures can fit in
Batteries not included (8x AAA)
Please note: Due to the size of this item, additional shipping costs may apply. Apart from your location, the actual package size and weight is needed to determine those costs. Both are unknown at this point and may not be available until the product arrives in our warehouse.